- We ship both throughout the UK and worldwide.
- Local orders take 1-3 business days to be delivered to you and we ship within 1-5 business days this depends on the season or if we have had a launch- often big launches can hike dispatch times a little.
- International orders take 5-10 business days to be delivered via Royal mail or DHL and we ship within same 1-5 business days.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
- UK Orders over £30 can have free shipping if you choose standard delivery AND FREE 1st class shipping over £50.
- Orders under £30 will be charged for shipping and this will be depending on your chosen delivery method and country. Full price will be displayed at checkout.
- International orders- FREE worldwide* shipping over £99 barring shipping to Australia which is free delivery over £150.
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% refund.
- Timing: we have a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- We will provide you with instructions where to send returned goods. You are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that you will be responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, you will receive a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund or exchnage. Please allow 5-10 working days for the item to be inspected and the refund or exchange processed.
- Dies & templates are non refundable due to copyright protection unless the item is faulty or incorrect.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards & PayPal.
- We also accept offer credit via Klarna, Clear pay or Laybuy
Note that additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than GBP.
Simply add as many items as you wish to your shopping cart while browsing our store. Once you want to proceed with the order - do so by going to the cart and clicking "checkout". Follow the instructions by providing us with delivery information and select payment method the for goods - we will ship your package within 1-3 business days.
Our support team is always happy to guide you at any step!
International taxes might be applied depending on your country's taxes policy.
Customs duty is calculated as a percentage of the customs value of the goods:
- The customs value is made up of:
- the price paid for the goods,
- the insurance cost,
- the shipping cost.