- What are my options for delivery?
We have a variety of delivery options to suit your needs.
- Firstly, we now offer Free UK Delivery for orders that are over £30- Orders over £30 are free and are sent via a 48 hour confirmed service.
- For orders less than £30 there are now 2 options to choose from for quicker delivery you can choose 1st class or if you prefer to pay less then a 2nd class delivery option is also available at checkout.
- If your in a rush for your order and can't wait the current order time we suggest you use our new premium service where you can now get your order within 1-2 days depending on when you order. If you opt for our next day delivery service which if ordered before 11:00 am basically bumps up your order to the top of the pile and your order is sent via 1st class the same or next day. This service is now just a flat rate service of just £8.95 no matter how much you order. We have trialled other ways and this is the best one, orders will be sent via 1st Class Royal Mail on the same or next day.
How long is delivery?
Delivery times will vary depending on the time that you have ordered.
If you are ordering from our Crafts section delivery is usually 24-48 hours, except for after launch nights when delivery times can be up to 3-10 working days. Recently we have been extremely busy and order times are currently at a record high of 2-10 working days. We hope to get this back down again soon, we apologise for this but due to the demand for our great products, we are experiencing extremely higher than normal levels of orders.
If you require next day delivery you must place your order before 11.30 am that day (please note next Day Delivery cannot be used to order fabric felts as these are handmade by us). If you order fabric felts on a next day service you may wait 1-2 days longer for dispatch.
The best way to find out the exact delivery time is to check the footer of our website at the very bottom of every page in the black box. Here, you will see a title marked CURRENT ORDER TIME - We update this Daily and it will tell you what date orders we are up to.
- What forms of Payment do you accept?
We accept all forms of payment via Shopify payments and apple pay or you can choose to purchase via Paypal.
If choosing to pay via paypal you do not require a paypal account to purchase we simply use paypal to
process the payment. In the event you do not have a paypal account, just choose the correct option
on the paypal screen and you will be directed to pay via alternative methods such as debit or credit card.
Payments do have to be received and cleared before work will commence on your order.
- Dispatch Emails and Delivery?
Dispatch emails are sent between 4.30-6.30 pm every day, so please wait until after this time if you haven't received a dispatch email before emailing us to check if its been posted as we will not be able to reply. We generally attend to all messages and admin within 24 hours and usually after 5 pm.
We post all our parcels via a tracked and signed for service to ensure that your parcels reach you in good time and safely. All our parcels are sent 1st class recorded delivery. Delivery is free in the UK when you spend over £20.
International delivery is now sent by tracked and signed which is a little more costly than standard, however it ensures that your parcel arrives safely and quicker than standard.
- Can we keep up to date with the latest news and all your latest products?
Yes we invite you to follow us on Instagram, Facebook or also on Twitter. You will see all our latest product releases & any offers or competitions that we may be running. We also run a VIP customer only group on Facebook were you can catch up there too.
We are also available to chat via our message tab on Facebook & twitter so feel free to get in touch if you need anything.
- What are your UK Delivery Charges?
We offer free delivery when you spend over £20 or more through out mainland UK- no hidden costs. We also ship internationally too using a tracked and signed for service for peace of mind, prices will vary depending on the weight of your order.
- Do you Deliver World wide?
Yes we can now deliver all over the world and we have great and affordable prices for shipping to the United States, Europe and the rest of the world.
- Why have I received my order in a Blue Parcel?
- What is your returns policy?
If you are unsatisfied with the product for any reason you can send this back to us for a refund or exchange, however it must be returned in the original condition it was sent to you in, if its not resell-able we will not accept this. Returns must be sent back within 7 days if not received within this time we cannot accept a refund after this time has passed. Please make sure you pay the correct postage when returning your item or we will not receive your parcel and it will be returned to sender.
Faulty items will need to be returned in return for an exchange or refund.
Our business address for returns to be sent to is below- please retain proof of postage as we cannot issue a refund for losses on any parcel on its return to us.
157 Houston Gardens,
Chapelford Urban Village,
- What is your Cancellation policy?
As we try to create & dispatch items as quickly as possible to maintain high levels of customer service, we will only except cancellations within the first 24 hours of your order being placed as after this time your order is processed.
Should you wish to cancel or amend your order, please contact us as soon as possible via the contact us page or via email at email@example.com
On a rare occasion that we have to cancel your order- this will only happen if the item purchased is out of stock with our suppliers and if this happens a full refund will be issued or we will work with you to offer an identical product where available.
- Can you offer trade to other businesses?
We are always happy to negotiate with businesses on wholesale or larger orders and are more than happy
to discuss collaboration work so please direct any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.